Thursday, March 3, 2011

How To Prepare Chinese Bitters

pocket

For those with fast metabolism too, for those who are always on the go and for those who are constantly troubled by the duende, would spell a laptop, an asterisk by the emotional pull from the neurons where appropriate, a joint memo- , a rite pocket to help you anywhere, anytime. I am

a small creature that covers the skull open to the beauty and drama all over the world, but I do not know anything. I do not know if there is any magic to how you understand it, I do not know how things work, refusing all science and all religion, I consider myself lost in total darkness, all that remains for me are the stories - and those that tell the story and those living and alive. In the stories I do what I want. In the stories I decide that things are magic if I decide that it is magical. So, that I could create the magic laptop I:



The hand that holds it is that of my friend David (the. Gif has made him) was my little thought for his birthday. Moreover, all the things I wrote above, in a sense, he has taught me. Or maybe it was I who taught him? We do not remember anymore. :)


Do you know what the likely meaning of the etymology of "abracadabra"?

I will create as I speak


So look to the words you use: we invented the world.
(I'm afraid. Of me, of the world.
I need a catharsis pocket ...)




Congratulations to the Flying Fish

0 comments:

Post a Comment