Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Grace Period Drivers License

Then the magic really does exist! Catharsis

few hours after writing the previous post, which just just praising the magic, I received an e-mail to Sybil.
Who is Sybil? On Sibyl
I could write an essay, the script of a film, I could produce for Sybil generations of illustrations and photographs ... But there's always that old story of the space-time has a physical limit, so for now return and I'm good, but certainly you will hear her speak again.
Even with a sprinkle of proud joy, for now I will tell you only that we met because she had begun to search for videos on YouTube to learn to work in irons, but ... had found my short . So, for some months, and we feel we are writing a lot. From the beginning the feeling was triggered ancestral already know intimately. The reciprocal transport were so many, in fact, have been exaggerated. Yet I was not expecting the e-mail the other day. I did not expect him to know what day or a birthday, or that make me a gift (We never met, on the other - not yet ...). But, as usual, along with a brief text and cheerful greeting, there was an attachment. Zip called "Scartami. And in. Zip there were two tables ...



I should say something on two boards? Besides the fact that I was speechless? Besides the fact that they're beautiful?
again ... I can only thank Sybil, a creature so rare and precious as she feeds my little heart really hopeful. To find out about what ideas and dreams, I think his comic is more than comprehensive, because I love dance unfolds in the brain better than I do when I dwell in my post. I also feel a bit 'embarrassed to quest'idealizzazione that makes me feel a bit' Prof. Eta, but then I am the first to make my friends of the gods. So, that is ...


Thank you, Sybil. Thanks. : °)
A kiss for your chaos and your views on the complexity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment